The Fall can be a stressful time of year for many and this year is no exception. We know Calgarians, who were already struggling through tough economic times, will need increased food support as they maneuver through job losses and increased expenses as we continue to work our way through the COVID-19 crisis and different programs in place to offer financial support come to an end.
- Volunteers will deliver food drive bags to neighbourhoods across Calgary the week of September 14.
- If you choose to participate, please fill the bag with non-perishable food items.
- Place your donation bag on your doorstep, or in a visible place from the street on Saturday, September 19 by 10 am.
- Volunteers will pick-up your bag between 11 am and 1 pm.
- If your bag is missed, please call 587-316-1623 between 1:30 and 4 pm on September 19, 2020. Leave your bag out, and a volunteer will pick your bag up in the evening.
Thank you for continuing to help us ensure no one goes hungry.